Discuss Part tiled bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tiler tom

I have not come across this before so anyone who has their opinion would be helpfull. I have to part tile a bathroom after the customer sacked the tiler they employed. The bath wall is fully tiled including a border at waist height and this then carries on the way through the rest off the room part tiled with the border on top. The problem is it takes in a window which would not be fully tiled. Now usually I trim the exposed edge around the window but in this case you re going to have the top of the trim exposed where it comes up to the top of the border. Unless you run trim right round the room on top of the border in order to cover it I cant think off any other way of getting round this problem.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Part tiled bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB