Discuss PayPal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just a little heads up, been to my e-mail account and had this message

When you click the link its the same as the paypal login page but the site at the top of the page is spacevision2.com. I know it's fake cos I logged in with a made up email and password and it let me in and asked for more personal details! Don't be fooled people.

Bri,

Clear up your PC mate, that link even had an auto-loading phishing site. You just need to get the email, not even read it, to risk being 'infected'. Run any antivirus software you have on your computer ASAP.

Posting it to the forum alerted anybody visiting the thread using chrome and stopped the page loading. Even the alert us moderators got in our own forum category area thing caused our browsers to stop loading even this website, tilersforums, just because it contained the auto-loader thing.

Do a scan mate and try not to copy and paste crap like that into the forum in the future, just give us the heads up, we don't need to share the virus lol

Reply to PayPal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Last week I received an e-mail from what I thought was a customer wanted their kitchen tiled,I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
PayPal
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.