Discuss Pebbs's golf thread in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Guys I suddenly realised why you all wanted to go to Thailand to play...........golf!

I can't believe this really happens?! I see 'em in Tesco's.

Law of averages says out of just under 50k members over our construction forums, we have a couple of blokes who opted for the rent-a-wife.

S

Scott

Havent played for near enough two years myself and funnily enough looked at the blue sky this morning and wished I was out golfing instead of mosaicing a shower cubicle.

I'm sure I'd be way up there on the handicap now too.

Best course I ever played was Brocket Hall in Hertfordshire, absolutely stunning - but fave regular is Trent Park a local cheapie which is £18 a round peak and £10 if you tee off super early but has everything going for it and is really well kept.

Damn I miss it.

Just a touch cheaper than Brocket Hall then!

P

Prem Tiler

I took it up in May of this year and its taken up almost all my free time since. I still play off 28 mainly because I fail to break 100 gross sometimes. lol. I'm not a member of the club yet so don't have an official HC. Although I've been called a bandit a few times already. ;) I Play Taylormade woods and Wilson Irons. Going to invest in some muzurno Irons when Summers over I hope. unless santa brings some ;)

As for fade or draw, Depends whather I want to fade or draw. :D I can play both shots pretty much at will now after many hours at the driving range. My biggest problem is my mind. I struggle to forget the bad shots and if I play a bad hole it nearly always ends up a poor round. :(

D

doug boardley

I took it up in May of this year and its taken up almost all my free time since. I still play off 28 mainly because I fail to break 100 gross sometimes. lol. I'm not a member of the club yet so don't have an official HC. Although I've been called a bandit a few times already. ;) I Play Taylormade woods and Wilson Irons. Going to invest in some muzurno Irons when Summers over I hope. unless santa brings some ;)

As for fade or draw, Depends whather I want to fade or draw. :D I can play both shots pretty much at will now after many hours at the driving range. My biggest problem is my mind. I struggle to forget the bad shots and if I play a bad hole it nearly always ends up a poor round. :(
we used to call that "greedy pig syndrome" Dean, play a bad shot, and then instead of forgetting about it and playing your next shot calmly........hoof the damn thing!!, but that nearly always ended up in a bad shot too:incazzato:

Reply to Pebbs's golf thread in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Which tile adhesive have you most used during over the past few years and ending in 2021? ALL...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Pebbs's golf thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.