UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Pennant's Chrome Aston Martin in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
pennant.jpg

38993d1330607691-pennants-chrome-aston-martin-pennant.jpg

Just chased this to take a picture, couldn't catch it until he stopped. Turns out it's Pennant who plays for Stoke. Somebody had to tell me that mind I don't follow footy.

The Chrome nearly blinded me on a day like this!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
No Liz. I don't know of a single players name. Last name I knew was Steeeeeno! Steeeeeeno! And liniker, and gascoine? (spellings?!?!?!?) :lol:

Oh wait, that tall one, crouch.

I was more intrigued by the car. I think the fans wondered why I didn't get out for a signature if I'd chased him to there. I just took a couple of pictures and turned around. There was a huge Range Rover Sport that let me out of the car park. I'm guessing that was another player too but I couldn't tell you who it was. I waved to thank him and he waved back like he thought I knew him. He probably wondered why I wanted a picture of Pennant but not him.

Goes straight over my head. lol

D

Deleted member 9966

No Liz. I don't know of a single players name. Last name I knew was Steeeeeno! Steeeeeeno! And liniker, and gascoine? (spellings?!?!?!?) :lol:

Oh wait, that tall one, crouch.

I was more intrigued by the car. I think the fans wondered why I didn't get out for a signature if I'd chased him to there. I just took a couple of pictures and turned around. There was a huge Range Rover Sport that let me out of the car park. I'm guessing that was another player too but I couldn't tell you who it was. I waved to thank him and he waved back like he thought I knew him. He probably wondered why I wanted a picture of Pennant but not him.

Goes straight over my head. lol

you knew it was somebody famous tho, surely?

and what were you driving? your skoda?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
you knew it was somebody famous tho, surely?

and what were you driving? your skoda?

I thought the chrome aston was somebody rich, but not famous until I followed him onto the Michelin training ground all plastered with stoke badges. Then I saw kids with big photo's of somebody so guessed by then it was a stoke player. The rangy was a youngish bloke too so I assumed if he's that rich and young he too must be one. I bet it's training day or something and the locals all wait for them to come in one by one. If I'd have stayed I bet I could have got loads of photo's but it's not my thing at all.

But yes unfortunately in the Skoda. lol - Scooby is in a motorsport place again. Sold the Astra and gave the Spacewagon away. Just need to shift this MR2 and porsche thing, then we'll have a car each until the Amarok arrives. I'll probably keep the scooby for fun in the summer months. Go the odd track day in it or whatever. It's one of those that I've spent too much on to sell it for what it's worth type cases.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Dan, Jermaine Pennant "Forgot" about a car he had parked at an airport in Spain when he played over there,

Cant remember who he was playing for or what kind of car, Porsche/ferrari, he said the car wasnt his until they told him that it had his private plate on it.

Too much money springs to mind.

You're right Robson, he'd left a Porsche at the airport when he played for Real Zaragoza in Spain and forgot about it. I can remember I once left a fiver in my jeans pocket and my wife found it. Thats about the equivalent of him forgetting his Porsche :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pennant's Chrome Aston Martin in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
Last week was a pain......booked to do 4 units at a barn conversion (Let's, for a B&B) nothing...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
C
Will try to keep this as short as possible.... Had a very heated discussion with a customer the...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.