Discuss Perfect level master in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Very expensive, it is a good system and they do have a nice thin base but you get cheaper ones that do the same job, also I don't think they are as strong as a lot I've used, get more breakages than other systems, the cheap eBay ones are a good shout and you can get 1.5mm thick in the cheap ones now

W

Waluigi

Just finished a job with ‘Sams Wedges’ (Premtool)

Decent system IMHO

8E3ACB85-998D-4555-86B2-5DF531B96D7F.jpeg

We have just got this new PREMTOOL system into stock which we are getting good feedback on it as the bottom of this page:
Tile Leveling Systems | Pro Tiler Tools - https://www.*******************/tiler-tool/3191/tile-leveling-systems
They look exactly like the Raymondi system I bought for a job earlier this year, did you sell them too?
Sure it was recommended by someone on here.

Reply to Perfect level master in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done any work like this? We are having a pvc door removed between dining and utility...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB