Discuss Personality test, and acurate, too! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Nah only joking I turned out INTJ - A rational mastermind! Up there with Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

Although it says I should have been a scientist or laywer. Enjoy science but could never have been one and think laywers are... well best not say what I think of lawyers

Keirsey Temperament Website - Portrait of the Rational Mastermind (INTJ)

INTJ Profile

U

user123

Nah only joking I turned out INTJ - A rational mastermind! Up there with Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

Although it says I should have been a scientist or laywer. Enjoy science but could never have been one and think laywers are... well best not say what I think of lawyers

Keirsey Temperament Website - Portrait of the Rational Mastermind (INTJ)

INTJ Profile

Oh gawd, my husband is one of those. Still, you guys do make things happen, don't you. First surprise for me there, I will have to read it again without internally grumbling at my husband... :lol:

then again maybe you should do it again, ...?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

Oh gawd, my husband is one of those. Still, you guys do make things happen, don't you. First surprise for me there, I will have to read it again without internally grumbling at my husband... :lol:

then again maybe you should do it again, ...?

Same outcome INTJ, slightly different scores on the Introverted and Thinking part but only by a couple of points.

Reading the explanations are very true but a few areas I would disagree with. Some of the questions i didn't think could be answered with a simple 'yes' or 'no' as I might answer them differently depending on the situations it could be applied to, but then that is confirmed with my type set that I would think that. :lol:

U

user123

Same outcome INTJ, slightly different scores on the Introverted and Thinking part but only by a couple of points.

Reading the explanations are very true but a few areas I would disagree with. Some of the questions i didn't think could be answered with a simple 'yes' or 'no' as I might answer them differently depending on the situations it could be applied to, but then that is confirmed with my type set that I would think that. :lol:

Yep, same here, there were about 4 questions or so I thought, well it depends! Just reading about the relationship stuff Keirsey Temperament Website - Personality and Your Career and there is this awareness that there are loads of phases we go through, some of the approaches I have left behind and like to experiment with new ones, usually, reinvention and refining is my thing, really, where does is say that? Haven't found it. H would in no way engage much online, he keeps thinking he should but usually is not really interested in other people or what they have to say or even jokes, and you're all there and funny, too, so that really surprised me. Reading it again though it does show why you have the business you have and why you're so good at it, same as with H. Different shades of qualities I guess. I feel the healer thing is a bit old hat for me, have a big dose of artisan in me, just feel everything all the time. The how to (not) annoy your partner chapter is quite funny... I'm better at DIY than H but boy does he get mad when I even show my exasperation even a little bit, he gets so mad!! Now I know why... :lol:

C

Colour Republic

Not sure why you would be so surprised I turned out as a Mastermind! :lol:

Being active online can mean different things though, it can be social or research, the thirst for knowledge. I am interested in what others have to say but don't let it directly influence what I personally think. I take it in to account as an outside factor rather than primary. Help or hindrance? not sure...

I've said before I’m crap at people showing me how to do something. I'm distrusting and have the mindset it can always be improved. I'll go a do it myself, sometimes contradicting what I may have been told. Even if it fails, it doesn't bother me as I then have a personal insight as to 'why' it failed and how it works, which is more important to me they just knowing it works for reasons unknown.

The test linked to a very active INTJ forum which kinda contradicts some elements of an INTJ, but I did notice a lot of the recent posts were made by new members. So maybe they dip in to try and understand themselves better but then think sod it I know best why am I talking to these people? :lol:

U

user123

Oh, Rob, well OF COURSE you are a MASTERmind!!! Actually, I can relate to that one, about knowing best, hey we are rams after all, and there must be all these facets of differences anyhow. But I do want to know and learn everything about everything, mainly, and as life isn't long enough to reinvent the wheel by myself I bow to being taught with things I struggle with. The differing scores must mean a lot. Most people have me down as an extrovert, as I talk to anyone, really, strangers in town, everything, but I suppose it is to make them feel nice, to have a giggle, and I do need to withdraw and recover after. Love my own space, need it, big time. There are forums? Can't cope. This one is enough :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Personality test, and acurate, too! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Test for Dementia Below are four ( 4 ) questions and a bonus question. You have to answer...
Replies
Views
Derry
D
U
Been dithering whether to write about this and decided to just in case this ever happens to...
Replies
Views
user123
U

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Personality test, and acurate, too!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.