UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Pets for kids in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Pets are great for kids, the choice is a hard one as most parents will end up doing most of the lokong after,
Sam has 3 ferrets, they are a great pet and are loved by the whole family, even my wife who did not like them at first refers to them as her babies. Out of all of us, Sam get's away with murder with them, he throws them all over the place and they never bite or nip him

[video=facebook;1414085767948]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1414085767948&saved[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Ian

One of the 2 cats didn't come home for his breakfast one morning and despite asking all the neighbours and local vets, he's not turned up, that was about 2 months ago. We have a local lady who takes in strays and has been in the local rag begging to people to re-home some of the cats, so we're off out to do our bit for the community tonight and get Sonic a new mate, hopefully they'll get on!

I

Ian

The latest addition to addition to the family, half sister to our other cat, not getting along too well at the moment, lots of fighting!
516d4b53-d134-4ad4.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk for iPad

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pets for kids in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm faced with a bit of a conundrum regarding the state of our shower recess, as well...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Thought it might be a bit of fun (and maybe educational) for members to share a few stories of...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.