Discuss Phil hobson tiler becomes one of 4 tilers to become a master craftsman in wall and floor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

how did the awards go phil

Fantastic Ray, sorry I never got time to pop in, we were pushed for time, but I look forward to meeting you in April.

The day was amazing, the meal, the company the drinks, rubbing shoulders with Sir this, and Sir that, MBE's OBE's Lord Mayors of London ex Lord Mayors etc, all real good people.

I will post some pics, as I get them, here are a few.

Attachments

• mc1.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 58
  • mc2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 54
  • mc3.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 55
  • mc4.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 51
  • mc5.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 48
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Outstanding achievement Phil :thumbsup:

Thanks Neale, and Ray for the comments, the day was unreal my youngest son David was with me and he was my rock, I found all the people there so genuine, be they a gold medal winner of a European bricklaying apprentice competition or a peer of the realm, I got on with them all as their passion and respect for tradesmen crossed any class or status divide.

I will post some more pics, (but will not bore you to death) I feel I have at least been a humble envoy of our noble craft, our trade will survive forever, a robot will never overcome what we do day to day.

Respect to all members.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
So sorry for missing this @Phil Hobson
Had an awful lot going on last year or two with home life. And you haven't been on for a bit for me to notice your custom user title that I've now just spotted!

CONGRATULATIONS - about time you got the recognition you have deserved for decades from the country as a whole!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Phil hobson tiler becomes one of 4 tilers to become a master craftsman in wall and floor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
In the bathroom next to the tub, the baseboard was particle board and swollen from water...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB