Discuss Phil hobson tiler becomes one of 4 tilers to become a master craftsman in wall and floor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

'By Royal appointment' will soon be on the cards!
Congratulations Phil,
one question you can ask over your meal is why 'Tylers' and not 'tilers'. I've Googled, but could not find an answer.

Sean, Tyler is the olde way of spelling Tiler. Any Freemasons on here will know that the Tyler is still a part of any lodge. Thanks for the kind words. I happen to know there are some masons on TF. The livery is not masonic, but there are some similarities.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Congratulations Phil. Knew it would come for you, are we having a bash to celebrate? If not, I understand if you don't want to talk to us mere mortals anymore lol.
Seriously, a nice little well deserved pat on the back. Hope you're keeping well from I seen you last .
Speak soon :)

Cheers mate, I think you, and most gals and guys on TF deserve it more than I do, maybe we could come over and meet up with you Joe, Peter,Tommyzoom, and all the rest of you good people from over the small strip of water that separates us.

i so enjoyed our meeting at Nu-life you are all mad, but I think the world of you. Best two days I have spent for a long time.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Cheers mate, I think you, and most gals and guys on TF deserve it more than I do, maybe we could come over and meet up with you Joe, Peter,Tommyzoom, and all the rest of you good people from over the small strip of water that separates us.

i so enjoyed our meeting at Nu-life you are all mad, but I think the world of you. Best two days I have spent for a long time.
well you would only be 10 minutes from the show room you are all welcome to meet up there it would be great to meet you all have a few beers and you can all have a play with the new tiles and cutter we are always learning if our minds are open if you have time pop in

Reply to Phil hobson tiler becomes one of 4 tilers to become a master craftsman in wall and floor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
In the bathroom next to the tub, the baseboard was particle board and swollen from water...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB