Discuss Philkeram-Johnson, Mistras (Beige/Brown) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I am trying to locate a philkeram-Johnson tile 30x30 floor tile.
Real mix of colours: Beige/brown/white

Johnson identified them as Mistras (Plain) Daphne (Pattern).
They said discontinued 2004

Only need the plain but mention Daphne for reference
20150708_120841.jpg

I only need one but would like a few but happy to buy 10 or so to make it worth while.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Good luck in the search. Might take a couple of weeks or so to get indexed in search engines well and get other people searching for the tile to end up in your thread. But it will happen. So then it's down to whether they're looking for some or have found some and have found the thread after searching etc.

Pretty sure Topps Tiles sold them. Call one of their stores. They used to do a find a tile service, and can check their systems to see which one of their hundreds of stores might have stock still. Then can ring them.

Yes that was me, did not try very hard back then to locate just put up with it but wondered at a different time someone might have found some in a shed. It is in the corner of the utility part of the kitchen so not that obvious.

They have been down a while now but still look really nice (apart from this one) 6x6m kitchen area with quite a lot of fiddly bits so suspect with a half decent tile and the work involved would be very expensive hence my renewed efforts.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Philkeram-Johnson, Mistras (Beige/Brown) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I priced up a job a couple weeks ago, 900 Sq. Mtrs total. Floors circa 700 mtrs wood strip...
Replies
Views
C
I know we don't allow pricing in the open forum so thought it worth posting this in here with...
Replies
Views
R
£10m landmark deal for Johnsons Johnson Tiles has signed a five-year deal with Barratt...
Replies
Views
M
TOP TIPS: Tiling a Shower Top Tips for tiling a shower 1) Choose a substrate that will not...
Replies
Views
jamespaul
J
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB