Discuss Pilot whales. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Yes... there is a time to grow above old and base habits, isn't there ... if we don't look at ourselves as a species and realize that we are guardians of this place, well, there isn't much hope, is there. When I was in Egypt I was shocked, absolutely appalled, at the lack of environmental and animal friendly concerns, it was like going back to the dark ages, some conversations I had with people I consider good people really shocked me and it really showed cultural differences, mainly due to the very immediate need for survival - it was an eye opener, incredibly sad and inspiring all at the same time. How lucky we are to have a choice. Those whale hunters have that choice, too, the need for the whale hunting for survivial is much less now, possibly non-existent. There is a lot of work to do still, in changing attitudes, this really could be an amazing place to live if people would just respect the freedom this planet was given.

D

doug boardley

Yes... there is a time to grow above old and base habits, isn't there ... if we don't look at ourselves as a species and realize that we are guardians of this place, well, there isn't much hope, is there. When I was in Egypt I was shocked, absolutely appalled, at the lack of environmental and animal friendly concerns, it was like going back to the dark ages, some conversations I had with people I consider good people really shocked me and it really showed cultural differences, mainly due to the very immediate need for survival - it was an eye opener, incredibly sad and inspiring all at the same time. How lucky we are to have a choice. Those whale hunters have that choice, too, the need for the whale hunting for survivial is much less now, possibly non-existent. There is a lot of work to do still, in changing attitudes, this really could be an amazing place to live if people would just respect the freedom this planet was given.
we're wreckers of this place MG, far removed from guardians imo.

Reply to Pilot whales. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
T
Hi all! Late last year I decided I wanted a new bathroom installed. I spent a few weeks...
Replies
Views
trayjord
T
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
Tile a small floor adjoining original tiles. Measured a few weeks ago and they needed a few more...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Pilot whales.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.