Discuss Planning to renovate the bathroom of our condo in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

BettyJohn

My husband and I were thinking of renovating the bathroom of our condo. We bought it 2 years back. We were thinking of changing the tiles as we made mistake while choosing the tiles last time. I think, when it comes to designing a bathroom, the colour and the type of tile also plays a vital role. These are a few tips I found online which you should keep in mind before choosing the colour for your bathroom:
i) Mixing 2 bright colours: It can make a bathroom look more energetic and invigorating. Also, try to add a light shade along with it for a calm feel.
ii) Fun mixing of dark colours: Try choosing some vibrant colours with a part of neutral shade as a base. Along with that, select the bath and showers accessories colour to match the appearance.
iii) Mix it up with your home colour: Try choosing the colour of your bathroom to suit the bedroom appeal.
Any other tile ideas that the ones above? Please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Planning to renovate the bathroom of our condo in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
Dear All Please see here: http://qurl.com/t46td I'm new to this board, and would...
Replies
Views
D
When I speak to anyone about my company 365 drills the response is either one of two things: 1)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB