Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Plasplugs Cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

I wasnt getting at you versatilene, I was just pointing out how the world currently works.

The feel from your post was lets have it made abroad so it cheeper for me and Im allright jack or whatever, lol

You seemed to be against the plasplug being produced in the middle east, hence making it cheeper to buy here, so I was just saying why it's done, as Im sure everyone knows why production ships overseas often, but you said I was trying to justify it, which I wasn't, just saying why they do it.

I was perfectly happy to pay £125 for a cutter, but if productions going to go east and the price is going to be slashed in october, then i will wait to buy one when the price is lower.

Yes maybe people could be payed more and work less hours, but thats nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, back on track :)

F

Fred

I got the master curret from b&q 2 weeks ago as a back-up. What a nice machine. Have to say, I put my porcelain blade in right away. I is usually £120 , so go to the shop quick while it is on offer. I like the drain system, a plug they have put in the base, and it cleans up better than usual cutters. Good motor too. I might even invest in a smaller model while the sale is on at b&q. I like the fact little water goes all over the place.

D

Dave-T

its not actually a sale at b+q. What happened is they got wind of plasplugs price cuts, so they implemented the prices changes early (taking a bit of a loss), so it looks like they cut theyre prices and everyone else copied and followed suit so it looks like theyre controlling the market. When in reality everyone will be cutting theyre prices in a few weeks, and b+q prices wont go back up again.

Reply to Plasplugs Cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hello all, I haven't been on much for the last few months due to nearly losing interest in the...
Replies
Views
thevinnyofoz
T
T
I just read a thread on what type of cutter a new tiler needs and it got me thinking. It may...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
G
Keep hearing that plasplugs have gone bust but can't seem to find much news on it - a shame if...
Replies
Views
David - Tradetiler
D
P
Right then. I've been doing a couple of bathroom and kitchen projects a month now, and been...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
M
anybody interested in a plasplugs master tiler wet cutter 110v? i had one with a wonky spindly...
Replies
Views
MrSpoon
M

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Plasplugs Cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%