Discuss Plastic tiling wedges in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Those are the ones Stef, I think the op meant the wall wedges, somehow we got on to lash clips.

There's a surprise!! [emoji1]
The wedges from the lash clips are good to have, I end up giving them to joiners, they love them bigger wedges.

I very rarely tile without my small wedges now, unless I'm using Porcelanosa tiles or similar that are bang on size.
I've a big pocket for spacers & a smaller pocket for the wedges.

T

Time's Ran Out

Those are the ones Stef, I think the op meant the wall wedges, somehow we got on to lash clips.

My fault there Phil as I started to introduce the larger yellow wedges that come with the floor levelling system!
As I mentioned they are useful for larger uneven sized tiles such as stone and porcelain.
Those little red Rubi wedges are extremely handy and they seem to come out of the joint easy!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

My fault there Phil as I started to introduce the larger yellow wedges that come with the floor levelling system!
As I mentioned they are useful for larger uneven sized tiles such as stone and porcelain.
Those little red Rubi wedges are extremely handy and they seem to come out of the joint easy!

No probs John I knew what you meant.lol. I can't work on walls without the little red Rubi wedges.

Reply to Plastic tiling wedges in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Ok, strange one. My customer was advised to chalk his walls. He has removed the old tiles and...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
Just been to price a job 4sq metres of kitchen splashback about 400mm above worktops and up to...
Replies
Views
R
in a show room you have to keep on changing your displays so today out with the old and in with...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Z
Hi Everyone You guys helped me out last year and I did our bathroom/level access shower which...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB