Discuss Plastic tiling wedges in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I've never used wedges are they any good ?? Might try a pack of rubi 5 mm as I feel left out!! but I won't be buying them lash clips not a chance in hell

For years I used ripped cardboard to take up slight variations in tile sizes, these wedges are truly great for that purpose.
Follow the link I put up & get them from Dave @ tradetiler.
I bought a pack about 5/6 years ago & still using them as they are reusable.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I've never used wedges are they any good ?? Might try a pack of rubi 5 mm as I feel left out!! but I won't be buying them lash clips not a chance in hell
Never say never! I've used them a couple of times on some bowed wood plank tiles. It would have been impossible to get a decent finish without them. I think when they first came out there was a stigma attached to them that they were only for amateurs but IMO they are a necessary part of a professionals tool kit to give the best possible finish when your tiles aren't the best!! Going back to the original topic though, rubi wedges are essential for walls and floors. The first time you use them you wonder how you ever coped without!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Plastic tiling wedges in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Ok, strange one. My customer was advised to chalk his walls. He has removed the old tiles and...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
Just been to price a job 4sq metres of kitchen splashback about 400mm above worktops and up to...
Replies
Views
R
in a show room you have to keep on changing your displays so today out with the old and in with...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Z
Hi Everyone You guys helped me out last year and I did our bathroom/level access shower which...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB