Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Please help with Rubi Bridge Saw DW200N in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mache

Update for you.
PCR blade arrived today from ATS. Mounted up and confirmed machine was level and I can say the difference is remarkable. Could immediately feel the blade was cutting much better and can confirm that no run off at all. Much relieved, especially after reading those threads were people never managed to sort there run out issues.

Thanks to all those the pointed straight to the blade being the most likely cause and recommending ATS, and thanks to ATS for prompt order handling and despatch, and not forgetting the very reasonable price as well.

Now off to spend a few hours tiling and cutting.

Regards
Martin.

Reply to Please help with Rubi Bridge Saw DW200N in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Can I ask advice please; I have MS and the worry is making me ill. The tiles are all chipped...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im a DIYer doing a lot of work on an old house we are f restoring. I have put down a...
Replies
Views
Hello all What are the benefits of a bridge saw over a “normal” push though electric cutter. ...
Replies
Views
Looking for recommendations for the Job I’m doing in a fortnight as theyve just told me the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Please help with Rubi Bridge Saw DW200N
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond