Discuss Police dogs left in unventilated vehicle die in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I went out shopping, saw it in the papers on display and got such a big sad angry lump in my throat - those poor dogs, what a lousy way to die, by stupid thoughtlessness! Whatever the reason, what the guy went through, but those dogs won't have understood and it's so horrible. I gave our cat the biggest hug (again :lol:) when I got home ... we just love them so much, our pets, don't we. Part of the family!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Police dogs left in unventilated vehicle die in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
U
Please please please add your objection to this, for me and all the people of the Northern...
Replies
Views
user123
U
W
About 7 months ago I had a "muscle spasm" to the left neck/ shoulder area..I over done it and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
E
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. ... A guy who purchased his lovely wife a...
Replies
Views
paul damian
P
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Police dogs left in unventilated vehicle die
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.