UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Porcel-Thin Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Pilkingtons have been there for years with self cleaning glass.

And and grout with microban.

So I can see it coming in tiles too.

Natural stones and whatnot will always exist mind.
the green gang are on the prawn sandwich save us all band wagon .not more votes than us but some how get more clout .so the days of ripping down very high hills for us to climb are coming to an end .as the salad eating greens want to save them god nows why they would never have the enrgey to climb them .and they do make better lakes after all.but the tax will become so high in the end real stones days are numbered .one less lake to fish in.
the only thing that cheers me up .is thinking how many of gods creatures have s%$t on what they are going to eat today

C

Concrete guy

Ray do they do a book match version of some of the popular Italian Marbles?

If they did they would be a winner. Particularly Statuary, Calacatta or Arabescato bookmatch - at £600m2 for the real deal you'd make a killing with a reasonably good replica in these large formats.

The bold onyx type colours would have a limited market in the UK but Italian marble replicas would fly out.

R

Ooooo kept that quiet!

You know you can plug the courses on here Ray. You contribute enough advice to warrant it.

If of course you want to, I'd imagine being selective works best perhaps.
hi dan this was not a training day just what we do 3 to 4 times a week when tilers pop in
when we have a full training day will let you know

R

Ray do they do a book match version of some of the popular Italian Marbles?

If they did they would be a winner. Particularly Statuary, Calacatta or Arabescato bookmatch - at £600m2 for the real deal you'd make a killing with a reasonably good replica in these large formats.

The bold onyx type colours would have a limited market in the UK but Italian marble replicas would fly out.
thanks for the input in eight weeks time all of the above will be in the show room .and plenty more will be coming

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
hi dan this was not a training day just what we do 3 to 4 times a week when tilers pop in
when we have a full training day will let you know
Don't let me know lad I could give to shovels about tiles in general. My jobs making sure the guys who want to know about porcel-thin know about those days.

So post it in the tile news category, or anywhere else in the forum and tag me in and I'll move it to where it'll get the most attention for you.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcel-Thin Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.