Discuss Porcelain spawn of the devil in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Norfolk
How you boys work with this stuff day in day out , what's the best blade to avoid chipping please, why is it such a ***** to cut never snaps clean or straight a light score then snap over the knee works best , and the weight on the wall is ridiculous. Cheers kop

20190222_174345.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelain spawn of the devil in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys, I’ve have a job coming up to install lily pad porcelain hexagon tiles. It’s the first...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to cut 600 x 600 porcelain tiles diagonally corner to corner on my bridge saw...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 900 x 900 shower enclosure that was showing some dampness through the grout joints...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB