Discuss Porcelanosa tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Has anyone noticed a bit of a drop in quality with some of their tiles in recent months? I'm finding a few are quite sizey and am finding a fair few blemishes, not something that you usually expect with their stuff.
re3egu6u.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Not had a problem with their tiles, but have had problems with their staff and promises of delivery that do not come true.

Staff comments like 'we have over 90% of our display tiles in stock'. But when the customer picked out 4 different tiles from the displays, they had to be ordered......then it was rolling excuses as to when the tiles were coming into the warehouse. They just make it up as they go along.

Not had a problem with their tiles, but have had problems with their staff and promises of delivery that do not come true.

Staff comments like 'we have over 90% of our display tiles in stock'. But when the customer picked out 4 different tiles from the displays, they had to be ordered......then it was rolling excuses as to when the tiles were coming into the warehouse. They just make it up as they go along.

Had exactly the same over the past 6 mths on a site I was working on.

Diggy

M

m3fitter

heard from the horses mouth that, they have reduced thickness on some of their ranges, so that their clay reserve will last enough 8 years, but yes I am finding bowing tiles, where they never ever used to be, and packaging is a joke, with boxes stuck together, someone in the factory has OCD with the seloptape :incazzato: ! and I found yesterday the Arizona range is sizey by 0.5 - 1mm on height, which don't help on a 2mm joint :mad2: but in general still the better tile out there.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelanosa tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB