Discuss Prepping Anhydrite Screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

flappy

Hi All,

I have a floor tiler coming in in a couple of weeks time to lay ground floor tiles on an Anhydrite screed. He’s going to do it properly and has tiled to this surface before. We have to clean up and lightly sand the surface to ensure there is no more laitance etc. What sanding kit should I use for this? I’ve contacted HSS etc and they say their sanders are for use on wood and I’ve had no useful information.

Any ideas on what to use?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Prepping Anhydrite Screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've just had the whole ground floor of a house we are working on levelled with a pump in liquid...
Replies
Views
Bishbbashbosh
B
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
A simple question I'm struggling with. Up front, it's a self build - my 4th, so done a fair bit...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB