UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Price differences can be amazing !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

ozboz

Hiya, and a Happy New Year to all, last week I decided to buy a hand held wet saw, I trawled the web and the main contender appears to be the DeWalt DWC 410. These saws can be very handy, I used the Makita version extensively when in Australia some 20 years ago. Myself and Phil Hobsom did buy Alpha ones years ago, mine died, but his is still going, but , they are 240v and frowned upon on the jobs I am involved on. Anyway, decided as said to get one, did the surfing bit and came up with good deal from a tool provider called TOOLINE, tel no 01702391791' based in Southend, £104 inc VAT, quite a big saving compared to other trade and tool sellers. Should have it by Tuesday. Just hope that that for this price it does have a motor in it !! :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Price differences can be amazing !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Ok the saga begins 2 years ago with a call from a client complaining about a crunching sound...
Replies
Views
J
think its better i keep my posts in forums arms. was looking at a thread re quality of paddles...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
For Sale Rubi DW- 200-N Bridge Saw 240 V I bought this off Dave at Trade tiler about 4 / 5...
Replies
Views
utopiainstallat
U
F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.