Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Primer for levelling compound in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ap222

Good evening all,
I've bought some Weber Floor Flex levelling compound (fibre reinforced), as I could not get hold of Mapie fibreplan in my local area. The place where I got my Weber didn't have the weber pr360 primer.:mad2:

My question is can I use Mapei's primer g instead? It will just save me a lot of time trying to source the Weber Primer. I believe the Mapei primer can be used prime substrates prior to laying self levelling compounds.

The levelling compound is going onto 10mm marmox boards to bed in the UFH, which are cemetitous, and the surface is absolutely clean & dry.
regards

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Good evening all,
I've bought some Weber Floor Flex levelling compound (fibre reinforced), as I could not get hold of Mapie fibreplan in my local area. The place where I got my Weber didn't have the weber pr360 primer.:mad2:

My question is can I use Mapei's primer g instead? It will just save me a lot of time trying to source the Weber Primer. I believe the Mapei primer can be used prime substrates prior to laying self levelling compounds.

The levelling compound is going onto 10mm marmox boards to bed in the UFH, which are cemetitous, and the surface is absolutely clean & dry.
regards
hi u dont need to prime these boards just go straight on top with the weber floor flex.just make sure the boards are clean and dry :thumbsup:

Reply to Primer for levelling compound in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Will this work? (top to bottom) tiling (one room), 12mm laminate (other room) 19mm T&G chipboard...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Primer for levelling compound
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.