Discuss Private school. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Well i have now moved my daughter from a state school into a local private school. The reason being is she has ME (chronic fatigue syndrome) and my local state school has given her and us no support. She is a very bright girl and was top of her class in most subjects and due to her illness and missing school they have moved her down to the lower classes. The state school only seem to be interested in the brighter kids and getting high exam results and they seem to forget the children who need help. And i sat in the school Hall with all the new parents who are sending there kids there next year, and the head of the school was saying how they help children with special needs and they have got very good Ofsted reports regarding this...How i didnt get up and say we got no support from the school or the education authority i dont know. The private school has two other children with ME and my daughters consultant recommened this school. She is going from a school with 1800 pupils to one with 250 pupils. This is costing us sheds loads of money but i just want the best for her.

S

Stewart

Shocking the lack of support you have received for your daughter and you should rightly be aggrieved, but if you have the money, then there's no better way to spend it IMO. My own daughter goes to a private school and is absolutely flying, and because you pay, the school is happy to be accountable. If only all public schools were as good and had the same resources. I'm sure your daughter will love it and flourish there.

Created on iPhone.....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Private school. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
B
Popped into Topps this morning to collect an order & they asked me if I was taking away the...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls, This is somewhat awkward because you are all internet buddies and really...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Private school.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.