Discuss Chancing customer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

must be that time of the month...:lol:

Yes it must be every day for me...everytime I have a rant...I am met with the above...

Seriously Gus, she sounds like a scum bag piece of work, that is the lowest of the low to do that. Negative feedback, can break a firm, nasty evil *****...god help any man who ever has the misfortune to be landed with the spoilt cow.

Lynn

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Yes it must be every day for me...everytime I have a rant...I am met with the above...

Seriously Gus, she sounds like a scum bag piece of work, that is the lowest of the low to do that. Negative feedback, can break a firm, nasty evil *****...god help any man who ever has the misfortune to be landed with the spoilt cow.

Lynn

wow, lynn....must be that time of the month...... :sofahide:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
This is what they tried to leave. Mind, I haven't done ANY work for her, just a quote

Do not use this company!! Gus is a bully boy tradesman who turned very nasty when the work he carried out on my property was not completed to the agreed standard or within the agreed time. A truly horrible experience, please DO NOT USE!!!!

That is probably libellous unless its true of course. If you are leaving it at that then fair enough. if it were me i would probably ask for a written apology and retraction at least IMO. Specially if its been online long enough for anyone else to read it...

B

Bubblecraft

That is probably libellous unless its true of course. If you are leaving it at that then fair enough. if it were me i would probably ask for a written apology and retraction at least IMO. Specially if its been online long enough for anyone else to read it...

I have to authorise any feedback left on my page

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376597984.960123.jpg

My email back & forth clearly states that I did not do any work for her

My email to her was:

Unauthorised use of Trade Discount

Dear Miss XXXX

We had given our Topps Tiles trade discount number in good faith. As we respectfully declined to carry out the work at your property in High Parksail, all privileges through our company were removed....

W

wivers

Just a few tweaks to your reply and i think yer there!

Dear Miss XXXX

We had given our Topps Tiles trade discount number in good faith. As we respectfully declined to carry out the work at your Mud Hut of a home in High Parksail, all privileges through our company were removed along with the wheels to your car. With you purchasing products under our name, this looks like we are carrying out unregistered work during the tax year which is chargeable by HMRC and we are not eastern european.

As you can understand, I personally was not happy with the situation you have put our company in and so, my doorstep call was to have your face rectified.

My admin assistant notified me that we received a load of s*** on our website 20 minutes after our door call. As every single one of our customers has left positive feedback, I can only assume by the poorly written babble and the constant references to food,this was you. The IP address was traced back to a BT provided line in the local area.
I am disappointed that you feel I am a "bully boy tradesman" as I was more than apologetic when I had to respectively break your nose on your property.

I have authorised for the tiles currently in Topps Tiles to be collected by your ambulance on the way to A&E or a third party, with the discount still applied.

The trade account has been burned out and is no longer available for public use without my authorisation for any future transactions.

I will not take this matter any further unless you continue to eat iced buns until delirious and post even more garbage on my website at which point i will poke you with a pin and deflate you like the over inflated bouncy castle that you are!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Chancing customer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi, I am after some honest advice regarding a job I done a few weeks ago for which I haven't...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
F
Had one today, Went to look at the job prior to starting. It's a plumber who I know's daughter...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
T
Just need to share this, I am working for a female engineer, she is doing my head in, I think I...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Replies
Views
aphilp
A
I did a quote today and asked for the customers email address. 'We don't have email' was the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB