Discuss problem angle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

Deano

Couldn't agree more with your example, that looks very good. Those mosaics were a sod to cut, even with the diamond wheel on the cutter, nearly took my fingers off several times!

Also, in all fareness I wanted to use that trim on the edge. OK so on close inspection one side looks a little odd but you would have to know what you're looking at to pick it out.

Did you mitre them to 45 deg or 22.5 deg?

T

The D

Deano

Couldn't agree more with your example, that looks very good. Those mosaics were a sod to cut, even with the diamond wheel on the cutter, nearly took my fingers off several times!

Also, in all fareness I wanted to use that trim on the edge. OK so on close inspection one side looks a little odd but you would have to know what you're looking at to pick it out.

Did you mitre them to 45 deg or 22.5 deg?

i wasn't having a pop at your work m8 i just don't like trim on that type of wall it will never sit 100% as it is not designed for a 45 degrees.
the tiles in my pic are cut flat on the front and mitered at 45 degrees on the sides.

Reply to problem angle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
P
    • Funny
Hello tilers, I'm new to this forum - I've been lurking for a couple of days now reading lots...
Replies
Views
P
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
B
I want the trade’s advice as to what I should do? It’s a bit long but it is condensed My wife...
Replies
Views
Anneelizabeth
A
J
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and would like some help regarding the difficulty or time...
Replies
Views
JKLstar
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
problem angle
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.