Discuss Protilers - Tiling in Notting Hill in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

You've just spent too much time in Brighton. :thumbsup:

hahahhahhahahaaaaaaa..........I was about to say its lucky he is a painter!........hhheheheheheheheh]

each to thier own!...... and in fairness the house is worth well in excess of £10,000,000.....(that was purchase price before rip out)...and if you have that sort of money......and you want an odd tile in the middle of a geometric floor.........who are we to argue!!!!!!!!!!!!...heheehehehhehee..........just look at the job I did for Ben Fogle!!!!!..........

hhehehehehhehe

C

Concrete guy

IMG_1896_zpsa4ff2928.jpg

The guy in the image above looks like he's sat in dunces corner. It took me a moment to realise there was an opening in the wall there.

Just for a moment I thought he was a window licker.:lol:

P

Protilers

The guy in the image above looks like he's sat in dunces corner. It took me a moment to realise there was an opening in the wall there.

Just for a moment I thought he was a window licker.:lol:

he is Russian ATS......he is like a Dennis the menace throwback!......hhhheheheheheheheheeeeeee........on a serious note........
that is the ONLY PLACE IN THE BASEMENT YOU CAN GET PHONE SIGNAL!!!!!!

odd but true!!!.........oh and he is also a nice bloke!!!!................(for a window licker!).....hheheheheheee

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
You need to be careful Lee, I studied Russian History and Architecture and the blue triangles are very significant. It all relates back to the KGB and the passing of information so be very careful who you are dealing with. If you have laid those tiles incorrectly you may break the chain and could be in for a nasty end. Follow the architects plans to the n'th degree for your own safety, and try not to use phone too often.

Следуйте за треугольниками

P

Protilers

evening all.......

did a bit more....not a lot has changed really but there are a few piccys........

here is the bathroom that started it all off:

20130412_154334_zps05da60a0.jpg

20130412_154346_zps9d2439c3.jpg

20130412_154435_zpseadc30ec.jpg

20130412_154354_zps54b20f1c.jpg

20130412_154413_zpsc6418168.jpg

this is the finished room silicone and all..............I did a little bit all over the place......but I did not have an SD card in my camera!!!!! so I had to use my phone, and it DIED!!!!!.......DOH!!!!

anyway here is another bit...the worlds biggest splash back has its mitres etc:

photo_zps3fe8916f.jpg

all the best lads........enjoy your weekend........I am damn sure I will!!!!

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Protilers - Tiling in Notting Hill in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
S
Hi all, I require a couple or 3 tilers to assist myself on up coming projects, first one being...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
B
Tiler / Tiling in Sandwich, East Kent, CT13 0NQ Delphi Ceramic Ltd – Sandwich, Kent We...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
P
Evening all.... went back to my job in Notting hill today......started the "feature"...
Replies
Views
the diving tile
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB