Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Pure Evil yet still protected ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

HOW!?!? Sure he should be easy to find then??? God, his poor parents, to think to have given birth to a monster... doesn't bear thinking about....

When those two boys were arrested the whole country felt a great wave of revulsion and rightly so. Think about it just for a minute, two families have their children taken out of school never to return, loads of friends suddenly wonder where A and B are? It was not difficult to work out.

:ban:

U

user123

When those two boys were arrested the whole country felt a great wave of revulsion and rightly so. Think about it just for a minute, two families have their children taken out of school never to return, loads of friends suddenly wonder where A and B are? It was not difficult to work out.

:ban:

Dave is going to say I'm having a blonde moment here, but.... where??
blush.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fipple

I know where I would insert the batteries
I know how you feel,but youve just proved why linch mobs never do well,..u mentioned batterys,...did you even know that those 2 murderers inserted batterys into little jamie bulgar!?...if it was my child they did this to, id want to do all types of horrors on them...but can you see you become tainted by it.

M

mikethetile

I know how you feel,but youve just proved why linch mobs never do well,..u mentioned batterys,...did you even know that those 2 murderers inserted batterys into little jamie bulgar!?...if it was my child they did this to, id want to do all types of horrors on them...but can you see you become tainted by it.
of course I knew flipple , I replied to scottley to that effect, which was why I made the comment

how have I proved that lynch mobs dont do well???

im very well read and have an enquiring mind, I have studied this case along with others to try and understand what makes a child behave this way

my conclusions have been proved true, the damage is done at a very early age and is part of their hard wiring, it is possible to teach them to live with others, but rehab will only work if thats what they really want

they dont want rehab.............so hang them

F

fipple

I would give them the same consideration as they gave that lad
they are lofty ideals you have there mike,,watch out that one day someone doesnt return to you what you have met out to them,an eye for an eye doesnt work,fire with fire ,i could list many analogys.but deep down you must know its best for swift righteous justice,and not to revel in a sordid lust which mirrors ever so slightly what the offender has commited,2 wrongs have never made a right,any mathemation would tell you that brother.

M

mikethetile

flipple

why are youi getting carried away with this, its just letting off steam, I do feel angry everytime i think of it, but we all know i would behave myself if I came face to face with him

so stop looking for an argument where thhere is none, im begining to think your nothing but a troll

and as for the lofty ideas, I would be a sad individual if the height of my ambition was to deal out justice to a peodophile

dont quote the bible at me, its one of the books ive studied , have you

D

diamondtiling

Your first sentence says lynch mobs never do well, you then reverse your thoughts and say you would like to do all sorts to them?
So would 90% of the English population and 99% of the people of Merseyside.

Are you sure quibble would not best describe you?
As for quoting religious text its getting boring now Fibble.

:yes:

Reply to Pure Evil yet still protected ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

THIS IS LABOUR GOVERNMENT REST OF THE WORLD VERSION: The squirrel works hard in the...
Replies
Views
kevin.young
K
H
hi all, Just like to share an experience with you all an hopefully save you some greif...
Replies
Views
heatybob
H
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
D
Have a read of this article about sealers etc....a good read indeed... An article by Maurizio...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Pure Evil yet still protected !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks