Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Put your Home town/city on the map in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
east kilbride has a by-pass...............:lol::lol:

seriously though home to lorraine kellydee hepburn(actress from gregories girl,i tiled her bathroom and fell out with her and husband:prrr:(long story,pair of scam artists),andy cameron(comedian),ally mccoist most of you's will remember from question of sport and not his footballing abilities(family friend),john hannah((actor in mummy films etc) went to school and hung around with the old man) you can't beat a bit of name dropping :smilewinkgrin:

also home to britains first round about,is the biggest new town in scotland and has the largest undercover shopping centre

we also have rolls royce engine centre(mainly planes)

is that the cumbernauld shopping centre i llived in abronhill for a while years ago

D

DHTiling

article-0-0012DA5000000258-285_468x361.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
yes i do get it but you dont have to be bitter about sunderland been bigger than newcastle :smilewinkgrin:
but i think sunderlands biggest claim is
John Samuel Humble
the hoax ripper

I think you're mixing me up with Dave, I'm from down Stoc (or Stoke as it's currently known :D ). ;)

Reply to Put your Home town/city on the map in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Put your Home town/city on the map
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.