Discuss Quarry tile floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Grimex has got me out of a couple of sticky situations with regards to grout residue. If you haven't already, put some down neat and leave it for a few minutes, then agitate it with a stiff brush. Failing that give this a go LTP Power Stripper | LTP Online | Tile Cleaning, Sealing and Maintenance Products do it in an inconspicuous area first to make sure it doesn't do any irreversible damage to the tile surface.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

coasey

100.jpg 102.jpg

I have attached a photo of what the tiles looked like after I removed the ceramic tiles and what they look like after a few cleans. I think the adhesive is coming through the most as a circular pattern.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Quarry tile floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
We bought a property about a year ago and the bathroom has what I think are quarry tiles. Very...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB