UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Racing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

The formula 1 is on this afternoon but, the racing highlight of the day has to be the centipede v the ladybird, it took place on my drive a few minutes ago and was nail biting, the centipede was quick off the line but went the wrong way and ultimately lost, the result hasn't been confirmed due to a stewards inquiry that the ladybird didn't have enough fuel to get back to the pits, the team have not released a statement yet, I will bring any news as I get it.

516d4b53-664b-ea17.jpg

516d4b53-6662-416d.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

O

Olz

Lol, t minus 90 minutes. Have to say Sky's coverage on sky sports f1 is excellent, the red button features are cool.

I was sceptical last year when the deal was announced, but ended up with it free anyway cos we get the hd pack. But after seeing how good the f1 coverage was I upgraded to the sky sports pack for all the other sports channels as well. Much better that NBC etc.

Seen as we already had movies we got the full sky world pack so we get the 3d channel as well which is good bit there's not too much content at the minute.

Throw in a complaint over a rude customer service advisor and we are getting the whole lot, full tv, phone and broad band for 36 quid for 12 months, including multi room in the bedroom!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
bri, can you stamp on the centipepe so the lady bird wins even though he ran out of fuel.....:lol:

how the hell can mclaren keep making these mistakes? the fact they cant put a wheel nut on is bad enough, lewis must be fuming, will be a good race and i hope lewis gets through the pack to get some good pionts...

i got the full sky package, wouldnt be with out it, thinking of switching the broad band and phone to sky to at some point..

O

Olz

No mate...lol.

My old mans started running antique fairs and i've been landed with doing all the print design and publishing for him, just going through the posters, flyers etc and changing the dates on them for the fair coming up in July so he can take them for printing, then got a few generic bits and bobs for the May fair to finish off, cafe signs, admission price posters etc.

Hes only done a couple so far so were learning what we need as we go along. Think we've got it nailed now though.

And of course, watching the F1 build up as well.

M

mattle40

button is a great drive. hamilton isnt. he is rude ,sulky,dangerous,full of himself,wreckless,ungratefull. i think all the complaining about him is justified.
he has been misfortunate this year with all the team foul ups.

I think today proves that wrong, Hamilton started 15 places behind button and finished 7 seconds in front of him trying a risky strategy in the same car..
Button is good, but very overrated
Hamilton has out qualified him in every race and deserves acknowledgement in his team instead of them making button the number one driver

Just my opinions tho, everyone has theirs :)

Well done to Williams tho! Great race and glad they kept the spaniard off the top step

A

Alan M

I think today proves that wrong, Hamilton started 15 places behind button and finished 7 seconds in front of him trying a risky strategy in the same car..
Button is good, but very overrated
Hamilton has out qualified him in every race and deserves acknowledgement in his team instead of them making button the number one driver

Just my opinions tho, everyone has theirs :)

Well done to Williams tho! Great race and glad they kept the spaniard off the top step

i agree with you about the button versus lewis ratios. im comparing them over a few years. button is a much nicer driver

congrats to pastor maldinado. great to see that some of the "lower" teams can win

M

mattle40

I'm getting annoyed with mclaren. They could have been leading the drivers and constructors if it wasn't for mistake after stupid mistake. The fact Hamilton is still in third is testament to how good a driver he is... Even if people who prefer to keep f1 drivers as posh unexciting tools disagree ;)

Exactly my thoughts
He could be long gone by now like vettel last year!!!
I think whitmarsh is out of his depth... He just about held his job last year after some stupid mistakes, hel be lucky to survive again..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Racing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday." This announcement followed...
Replies
Views
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.