Discuss Raimondi-counter clockwise in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I am not sure Kev but the zoe is belt driven machine the blade being independant from the electric motor this reduces any blade wobble, the pikus is a direct drive from the electric motor which most wet saws arrangement a anti clockwise spinning blade would accept a conventional threaded tightening nut where most saws have a reverse thread on the spindle which keeps the nut tight when the saw blade is spinning just needed to edit this as the pikus is belt driven too Looks a good saw Kev :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

It appears a good cutter.
Possibly edging towards purchasing one.
Apart from Ceramic Tiling Tools in Northern Ireland having difficulty finding a place that has them in stock for us to check out.
Have you a Raimondi Gary?
I have a berta grout cleaning machine and their Raifix device but dont have one of their saws , we may be meeting Raimondi very shortly as they contacted Lee Protilers about the testing videos and want to bring some of their machines over here for us to try out ,try Trimline in Sydenham Kev they do have hire wet saws they may have a pikus and are very competitive on Raimondi products other than that Colin at Kwiksplit is extremely helpful and may be able to put you intouch with someone he has sold one to good luck with it

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Raimondi-counter clockwise in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-MXRJTp6s Raimondi BERTA Grout Washing Machine...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
K
Good Evening. Have decided to go and purchase the Raimondi Pikus 85. Firstly thanks to all who...
Replies
Views
kaharrison9
K
S
I bought one of those Montolit DNA blades for my wet cutter, quite expensive but supposed to be...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB