Discuss Raimondi-final decision in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaharrison9

Good Evening.

Have decided to go and purchase the Raimondi Pikus 85.

Firstly thanks to all who have inputted in the recent threads especially Gary.

I have a choice to make wether to have the machines sent with the blade spinning counter clockwise or Raimondi are happy to alter the spindle so the blade spins clockwise and say their should be
know differance

I would prefer it to go clockwise as to what i am used to but do not want to affect its design.

Anybody have any thoughts on the plus and minus of blade direction or is there know differance.

Thanks.

Kevin

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Raimondi-final decision in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

K
Evening. Noticed the Raimondi Pikus wet cutter blade spins counter clockwise(anti clockwise)...
Replies
Views
S
J
Okay all after reading threads etc i have decided to move into this century. Out with all the...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
M
Hi All , could really do with some help on the above bridge saw. This was a second hand purchase...
Replies
Views
mache
M
J
Hey all. I said I would post my experience using Raimondi floor levelling pegs. Got a complete...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB