UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rained off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

Got rained off today. Was helping a fella render up a house, labouring only, I'm a tiler, I can plaster, but on price I'd be skint. You can just see Holmenkollen ski jump on the mountain, my house is 5 km to the left of it, you can't miss my house, it's the one under the black cloud ;-)
Rained off 001.jpg Rained off 002.jpg

F

Fliselege

Don't blame you its awful steep.

Sen Kveld - Holmenkollen trailer **HQ** - YouTube

See how much Nog you remember. There's a chatshow called Senkveld med Tomas Og Harald and they mess about, Harald was dared to go down the old Holmenkollen, and fair play to him he did it, but it's obvious he was bricking it, I watched him do it when it was sent out on telly for the first time, hilarious.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rained off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm looking for your experts' advice in a situation...
Replies
Views
Afternoon everyone, just after a bit of advice on preparing some walls for ceramic, possibly...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys, Not sure if this is a tiling question or a plastering question,maybe both. Just been...
Replies
Views
K
Hi guys, need an adviced, have searched a whole net, but could not find a required info.so...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.