Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Re grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CDS

Guys

What do you charge for regrouting?

Just been asked to look at regrouting a bathroom 18m.sq of 25cm x 35cm tiles. Grout won't scrape out easily with a stanley blade but is sitting low in some places and high on others - I'd need to get the Fein out.

Don't really want the job but the cm has been let down badly by another 'tiler' and plumber so feel she at least deserves a quote off me even if she doesn't want to pay! I've done the various plumbing bits already so this is on top. Cheers Chris

Reply to Re grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Hi Guys and Girls, Im just after more advise here, but i've been asked to go and look at a job...
Replies
Views
T
Hi All, Just tiled a bathroom floor and grouted in cream, just as I was about to seal the grout...
Replies
Views
Tresco
T
G
Hi everyone, I've just done a job where I had to match up to some existing tiling which were...
Replies
Views
N
My grout is all cut and parts have fallen out. Been having a look at potentially re grouting or...
Replies
Views
Ste-Armer
S
R
Morning, A complete novice to the site and to the industry so please be gentle. I have...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Re grout
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.