Discuss Re: It dos'nt get much worse! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427745342.805494.jpg
Just a small area of a small bathroom but it sums up the rest of the room and it's all pooh!
How do people accept such poor workmanship and the 'tiler' got paid.
Broken bond with lips all over, chipped tiles, half inch of grout in corners, he's tiled the tank cupboard without any access to the tank, all the mosaic are recessed to the field tiles and the cut above the door is a piece of floor tile.
I don't now how long it's been done ( we are in a new en suite) but this standard of work is nothing short of criminal.

S

Stocks Tiles

Nothing compared to one I went to look at 2 weeks ago. Steps in the corner of a good inch, no level joints, thickness of tile sticking out everywhere no where was smooth! The floor had thicknesses of tiles sticking up again, from butted joints up to 12mm joints and grouted but washed off bits here and there but 80% covered in thick grout. They still paid this bloke... How people do this work and think it's ok is beyond me :mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Re: It dos'nt get much worse! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am due to tile our Kitchen floor at the weekend, we went all out for the Black Star light...
Replies
Views
T14086
T
P
Hi there, I am new to this site so - apols if I have posted this in the wrong place. I had some...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
R
have tilers become hermits do you only work with your self today every other day i have tilers...
Replies
Views
The D
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB