Discuss Really feeling it these days. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Over the past few months i am really feeling the stress of the trades wear and tear on my joints..

My left knee has really given me grief but is at a stage where i can work with knee pads ok.. but my hips / back etc etc are showing the signs...

So the past few weeks i am now on Ibuprofen 400g... and do feel like a new person.. i can tell though when i do forget to take them.. all the years of body abuse from weights to running / cycling and martial arts / fighting etc are showing their teeth on my joints...

Does anyone else take anti flams now ..?

So the past few weeks i am now on Ibuprofen 400g... and do feel like a new person.. i can tell though when i do forget to take them.. all the years of body abuse from weights to running / cycling and martial arts / fighting etc are showing their teeth on my joints...

You forgot to mention your aching fingers from the 60 000 posts Dave .

Diggy :)

S

strummerman

Over the past few months i am really feeling the stress of the trades wear and tear on my joints..

My left knee has really given me grief but is at a stage where i can work with knee pads ok.. but my hips / back etc etc are showing the signs...

Does anyone else take anti flams now ..?[/QUOTE

Also I work a full 6 days a week :lol:

D

Dougs Third Go

Medication Time..

715255-one-flew-over-the-cuckoo-039-s-nest.jpg

P

Peter

Never sore in work but feel busted some nights when I get home. Dunno if its related but get bad pins and needles most nights, been meaning to go to the doctor but can't get the time off :lol:. Think I just need to slow down a bit and maybe take a helper on as I do about 55-60 hours most weeks and don't know how to turn work down. Only 25 so don't want to be burnt out by the time I'm 40.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I got some quite serious health problems so pop pills like theres no tomorrow, even have to inject myself once a week with one drug, leagle drug by the way, I find spacing my work out, not over doing it and having weekends off helps a lot ....the old saying work to live, not, live to work, gose a long way in my book, you only need so much to live on so why kill yourself to the point you cant enjoy life...:thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

my hip joint was felling like it was going to go when i was walking around the house this -morn so i popped a pill and by the time i had driven to work i was great ! this is mad !! so had a second at lunch time and i will take a third at bed-time ,and keep popping until the sand and cement side of the work is over .........then try and stop taking them But i get addicted to them so it's hard to stop LOL.......

Reply to Really feeling it these days. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
S
I am currently doing a new build where the customer has bought some tiles from Porcelenasa...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB