Search the forum,

Discuss Recer Shell Beige 400 x 250 & 330 x300 B20527 & B20537 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Thanks for joining the forum! Where and when did you get them? Have you got a photo to help?
it would have been back in 2015, Bellway house builder said CTD, however they are discontinued and no stock available, I have spoken to Recer who sent a link for wall and floor tiles but they are not on there either. IMG-20240227-WA0013.jpg

Reply to Recer Shell Beige 400 x 250 & 330 x300 B20527 & B20537 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber floor in our barn conversion. The area is large, 21m x 8m. Having spoken to various UFH suppliers I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement