Discuss Repair job. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

***tony***

TF
Arms
Hello all, I have to price up a repair job in a tiled car wash bay. Replace some floor tiles, & partial regrouting, the only problem is they want the threshold strip replacing, as the one they have is falling apart and corroding.
It will have to be heavy duty as cars will be driven over it, 12ft long. The one there at the moment is a tile ramp with a transition strip over the top. Have been searching the internet but can only find domestic type of strips, the sort in tile shops etc. Would have to be thick aluminium or stainless.
Need your help, thanks :mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Repair job. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tiling experience . We have...
Replies
Views
John Lancaster
J
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
H
Hi guys and girls We recently had our shower refitted however have had some problems with...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Q
What funny/ embarrassing (for you or customer) stories have any of you guys & girls got when on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB