Discuss Repaired my wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

I have used them alot myself in the past Jonny but rarely do these days as they use couriers to deliver their goods and I received some damaged trim which arrived to a job 2 days late after the clown delivering it couldnt find the site I was on or reach me viaq mobile phone ,they refused to do anything about it so i threw their trim in the skip and made alternative arrangements, I got an apology for the "inconvienience" but explained to them in my opinion an inconvienience is when you run out of toilet paper or printer ink not when their mistakes cost me several hundred pounds in extra labour costs and delays, if i do use them i go to their premises as I just dont trust their deliveries anymore ,they also sent me junk mail and didnt put postage on it so I had to pay for the priviledge of unwanted mail, they need to pull their socks up and get back to the good service they used to provide imo as they have been great in the past

ok, i understand where you are coming from. yes they have changed their delivery system. i had a great little set up with their employee who did my run for years .he knew my mobile no and used to call me when he was near.if i was out we had an agreement where he would leave at my risk and it was all fine. now it is more complicated but i think i had it very good before .
but yes you are right , i am sure that the couriers they use now when delivering to a designated site dont make any effort if there is a problem whereas the trimline employee always had my tel no and we sorted any delivery out without any worries.

Reply to Repaired my wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking at wet saws and only a DIY here but got a few odd shapes to cut. What would...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a (let's say) DIY wet saw for a few projects around the house (they may include...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Repaired my wet saw
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.