Discuss royal wedding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Yes, I watched the wedding bit, too.. and the kisses on the balcony... he wasn't allowed to kiss his bride when they said 'I do'!! How tragic is that? And then he blushed on the balcony,.... awhh... and she looked lovely. But now I will get back to my studio and get back to normal... :) I wish them well, however many people resent their privileges and all that, marriage isn't easy, is it? And can you imagine having all the press looking at every facial expression now, everything she's wearing, everything she does... urrgh... I hope the lessons learned after Diana's death won't be forgotten.

Reply to royal wedding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
royal wedding
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.