Discuss royal wedding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

An unfortunate and amusing picture from the royal wedding......
6d9913a1-ee72-6063.jpg

U

user123

I just happened to have the wedding on and to be honest I am happy for them. It was a special day for two people and in this world of on-going stupid wars it was a nice event. I wish them all the best in their new lives together.

Well said, Dom :thumbsup: Had some people, friends of friends on facebook, not mine, who posted really sick, nasty and just vile posts about them, whatever anyone's views about Royal privileges etc etc there is no need to be nasty on anyone's special day. I wish them luck, too, they will need it with people just waiting to jump on them and attack them in various ways.

D

diamondtiling

That would be the silly crew G, someone in a pub expresses a comment or belief and the sheep follow suit. The royals are there because of circumstances not choice. If they were still in charge and cracking the whip then we would be in a dictatorship, as it is we are not (even though the G8 control us) so live and let live and chillax. <----- that is Ellie's new word (6) so I have adopted it

U

user123

That would be the silly crew G, someone in a pub expresses a comment or belief and the sheep follow suit. The royals are there because of circumstances not choice. If they were still in charge and cracking the whip then we would be in a dictatorship, as it is we are not (even though the G8 control us) so live and let live and chillax. <----- that is Ellie's new word (6) so I have adopted it

Chillax!! I LOVE that word, - brilliant!! Tell Ellie she'll be a famous writer one day, with such obvious mastery over words already!! :hurray:

Actually, I was replying to that before, when suddenly the router conked out.. panic for a few hours, all connections worked, all power, everything, but router dead as a dodo! Arrgh!! Internet addiction - is a problem.. I admit. Anyhow, hubby found another router lead, tried it and all works again.. PHEW!! :)

S

SandyFloor

One thing that has astounded me is the foreign interest in this wedding. Some estimated figures are 600k foreign visitors for it and 2 billion viewers worldwide. It's almost unique to the uk. The previous generation of royals made a slight hash of it but if this couple are a success I can only see them being a massive asset to the country. If their marriage turns into a messy divorce I can see it being the end of the monarchy ......no pressure there then.

I can be cynical over many things but I really wish them well but I'm glad it's not me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to royal wedding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
royal wedding
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.