Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Rubi DW200 wet cutter for sale in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

T

TilingLogistics

Got a DW200 wetcutter for sale am going for a bigger cutter or the Dewalt 24000 once I have made my mind up. It is 2 years old and is a 110v has a marcist blade plus a spare blade not marcist. £300. Could potentially deliver as far as Cheadle in next couple of weeks.

Highlander

Gary,

Whats all the fuss about these De Walt 24000 I thought the maximum length cut on them was 600mm meaning they won't cut 600 x 600 on the 45?

Kev

H

Highlander

Gary,

Whats all the fuss about these De Walt 24000 I thought the maximum length cut on them was 600mm meaning they won't cut 600 x 600 on the 45?

Kev

Hi Kev,

I am doing a lot more Geometrics and the Dewalt is ideal for it. And I am trying to do less of the big stuff but if I keep getting calls to do 1000x1000x40 flagstones this will be the only cutter I will be buying this
Husqvarna Construction Products Husqvarna K 750

Gary

Reply to Rubi DW200 wet cutter for sale in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
F
My old Vitrex Versatile Power Pro 560 is dying out and I need to replace it but for the life of...
Replies
Views
B
B
Evening all, So getting back into the swing of it all again and need to get myself a new wet...
Replies
Views
Gonzo1969
G
C
Hi all, I'd really appreciate your guidance if any of you would be so kind. Apologies in...
Replies
Views
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rubi DW200 wet cutter for sale
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%