Discuss Rubi DW250N/1200 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jelthetiler

It's been a while since I've been on here! The paint continued to fall away at an alarming rate to the point here there is now more rust than paint. The spray has always been an issue but it just looks tired now. I suppose it's what you're used to and to be honest it is a quality cutter. I am however amazed that although technically the same bar the length, the 1200 is more than grand. I'm trying to find someone who wants to sell without the dreaded added on. I'd say £750 is a fair price.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi DW250N/1200 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
S
Hi All, I have a large bathroom project coming up and am after a Rubi tile cutter, something...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps First post so go easy please....lol Run a small family business which has recently...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Just been browsing Rubi's Facebook page. And I thought tile cutters only got introduced in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB