Discuss Rubi gifts in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
Just remembered I one a rubi comp once . They phoned me told me I had one and they were sending me some goodies. This will be good I thought. Any gifts arrived some sort of diy notched trowel .a bag of about 50 spacers , some of those score and snap pliers the only thing any good was an insulated travel mug . There might of been another item equally as useless as the others . Now I don't want to seem ungrateful ( obviously I am ) but why bother sending that sort of crap to a professional tiler . Even the spacers I wouldn't use because I'm proper anal and don't trust one manufacturers 2mm being the same size as another manufacturers . Has anybody else been sent equally as useless gifts by anybody . My local plumbers merchant gives me a coat hat and diary every year and I don't even shop there my mate gets it for me but they know who it is for .
could have been worse you could have received one of there tile cutters , now they are hopeless

Reply to Rubi gifts in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, After some advice. I don't do loads of tiling but do a few bathrooms here and there...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Trying to Get bathroom re tiled, had conflicting advice from a few tilers, I’m a total novice...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rubi gifts
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond