UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rubi ND-180-BL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

powertrack

Hi all, not from this forum but having a clear out over xmas.

Rubi ND-180-BL electric tile cutter for sale, paid £150.00 used to lay a small floor and not touched since.

Someone make me a reasonable offer, I would rather it go to good use than sit in my garage.

Can be collected from Berkshire or I will post.

Also for sale a Rubi wheeled chest (similar to the Stanley ones)

Any q's please ask. 102_0515.jpg 102_0516.jpg 102_0517.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi ND-180-BL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
N
Rubi dw 250 lps for sale 240v New rollers Legs with new screws Full working order Comes with a...
Replies
Views
neal.o
N
S
Hi All, I have a large bathroom project coming up and am after a Rubi tile cutter, something...
Replies
Views
For Sale - Rubi TS-60 Plus Few years old but very good condition as you can see. Replaced the...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Rubi ND-180-BL
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.