Discuss Rubi TX 700 - £119.94 @ CTD in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I received an e-mail from CTD with there lastest offers for June and July. The TX700 isn't on the offer sheet. But, if anyone remembers a post i made a week or so back where CTD were selling them off at £250.00.

Well i went in there yesterday to look at what offers they had on and just out of interest i asked them to "remind" me of the price for the TX700. Because the May offers have past they're now selling them off at £119.94 inc VAT.

If your local CTD have any stock left go and buy one, even if you don't need it bec ause you'll sell it on EBAY for £250-300 easy!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Is that the older model. ?

Not sure, the 700N is the new one isn't it? It's not the N it's this one:

RUBI

32_01_m.png

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Hi Allister, Thanks for your message, I have been ringing round all my local branches of CTD this morning but no luck :mad2: , none of them seemed to know anything about this deal but all of them were happy to do the TX700 for last months deal price of £249.99 plus the VAT even though we are now into a new month, gutted!:thumbsdown:

Strange, my local CTD told me that price over the phone. I was calling to get them to reserve the TR600 for me. Got chatting about the 700, she punched it in and the price it gave her was £119.94. I then bit her hand off.
How near to Peterborough are you? They have one left, i could see if i can reserve it for you if you want it?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi TX 700 - £119.94 @ CTD in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am selling my Rubi Speed Magnet 62 for £150. Less than a year old (purchased July '21)...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
P
Hi folks - My brother was a professional tiler but sadly passed away in December. We have some...
Replies
Views
paul hart
P
Hi all I've noticed that when cutting large format porcelain on my Rubi TS70 plus that I...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB