Discuss Sanding gyvlon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Yeah black pads are the coarsest pads, white are the finest then they increase through to black, the darker the colour of pad, the coarser they are.
My drive pad was damaged when I first bought my machine, and lent it to a builder "friend" before i had a chance to use it. He returned it after using the incorrect grinding disc for the drive, and wore the plastic base of the drive flat, so wouldnt grip normal pads.
I told him to replace the drive plate, but instead of paying 120 noted for a new one, he bodged a wire bristle pad on the bottom. It works, but not as meant to be.
I was lead to believe from looking tonight, sanding pads require a different drive plate?
Can you post the site you use please?
Sanding Tools & Abrasive Equipment | AbTec - http://www.abtec4abrasives.com/

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sanding gyvlon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Looking for advice for decoupling membrane. I have around 60m2 to tile with 20mm limestone...
Replies
Views
Hello tilers, I’m after some advice. I started doing a mosaic during lockdown, spent two days...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hi, Is there anyone out there looking for some free labour in the Oxfordshire area anytime...
Replies
Views
I have cream coloured limestone tiles installed on outdoor walls around the perimeter of my...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB