Discuss Scum bags... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

There is a new scam gong on around our area at the moment...We have a Blue vauxhall vectra with foreign plates going around our lanes stopping women and asking for money to take a sick child to hospital for treatment and getting very aggressive if declined...Stopped two mums on school runs today...There are a few lads out tmro looking for them they will need hospital treatment me thinks if the get found. :thumbsup:

M

mikethetile

I was picking up my father in law from the station and this distressed east european woman came up to me , she had lost her train ticket and had to get to bedford as her kids were waiting for her at the station

she wanted £6 for the fare

so I said to her follow me to the ticket office and I will buy you a ticket. by the time I had locked the car she was nowhere to be found, when I asked the cashier if he had seen her, he said ohno not her again, dont give her any money

U

user123

Had something similar round here, where the flagged down your car and offered gold jewellery in exchange for cash to get fuel. The gold would turn out to be copper!

They stopped myself with a couple of friends in the car on the way to play golf. They got the shock of their life, as my two passengers were both policemen.

Oops..:lol: so, what happened?

Reply to Scum bags... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

J
If you are 36, or older, you might think this is hilarious! When I was a kid, adults used to...
2 3
Replies
Views
user123
U
Just had this in an email.... There is an old Hotel/Pub in Marble Arch, London , which...
Replies
Views
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Scum bags...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.