Discuss sealing porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hello.......dpends if yo have the space and time to seal first.but deffo before grouting...Lithofin FZ impregnator is my choice....perfect for porcelain...

For porcelain tiles. special impregnation fluid with special oil and grease repellent additives. Lithofin FZ Protective Impregnator creates an oil and water repellent zone, and is especially effective on low absorbancy surfaces.
This helps reduce sensitivity to staining and makes stains easier to remove.
Surfaces protected with this treatment are less sensitive to dirt and easier to maintain.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sealing porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB